Scout Active Support is for anyone over the age of 18 years. It is a way for adults to volunteer time to Scouting in a flexible way that suits them.
There is no requirement to have been involved in Scouting before joining. All that is required is a willingness to volunteer some time to support Scouting.
Scout Active Support is a
resource to support local Scouting.
- Provide adult support to a section if a leader has to miss a meeting,
- Provide the cook team for a camp,
- Be part of the District activity team providing a particular activity
- Help maintain scout facilities and buildings
- Run the adult recruitment in the District
- Help District fundraising efforts
It is anything a member wants to get involved with and help us provide adventurous activities to young people.
Faversham Scouts are looking to start a Scout Active Support Unit.